Sunday, October 28, 2007

Beijing and Beyond

Our trip so far has been EXTREMELY busy with too many tales to tell. Forbidden City, The Great Wall (which was a very grueling hike), a traditional tea house and sitting, and so much more. We are exhausted but having the time time of ours lives. This is an amazing place; beyond measure. This post is from Changsha, where we just go back from a museum and factory where we actually got to see how the beautiful hand embroideries are made. In just a few short hours we will be united with Crystal Ji Rose. Needlesss to say we cant wait!!. If time permits, we'll try to post again at some point during our stay with a few pictures. Off to prepare ourselves for the moment of ourl ives!!

5 comments:

Mathieu_Family said...

Hi Kevin & Kelly,
This blog is a great idea! I'm glad you are enjoying the trip. Can't wait to hear your comments once you get united with Crystal Rose. We'll be thinking of you.

Take care - Marc & family

Mary said...

Hi Kevin and Kelly,
Thank you both so much for sharing the events of what is happening in your lives. I am so excited for the three of you that when I read you last entry I actually got goosebumps. Kelly use to hear that a lot at work and she would laugh. I hope you are all having a great time getting to know each other. The weather here has gotten cooler and I will keep you posted on how it will be upon your arrival home. It is hard to believe that you have only been gone a week. I sure do miss you. Anyway all is well on the home front. Hope everything is going well for all of you. Take care and please know I am thinking of all of you. Love, Mary

Mary said...

Hi Crystal Rose,
Just thought I would write and let you know that I am thinking of you and hope you are enjoying your time with your Dad and Mom. I know that everything is probably a whirlwind for you right now but in time everything will calm down. I can't wait to meet you and I just thought you would like to know that you have a very special Dad and Mom. Enjoy your time with them and your airplane ride home. Love, Aunt Mary

Carrie said...

Hi Kelly & Kevin,
I'm sure you're very busy right now, getting to know Crystal and helping her adjust to her new family. We're thinking of you here in Oregon. Last night, Carole and I were talking about the process, she was telling me how their second night with Claire was the hardest. Claire is adorable and went trick or treating as a puppy. She's adjusted so well and I just know that with time, Crystal will do the same. Can't wait to hear your latest update.
Love,
Your cousin,
Carrie

Kate said...

YAY!!!